Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I HEART Pumpkins

Two weeks ago we bought some pumkins . . .

carved them up into nice little jack-o-lanterns. Then we put them on the front porch . . .

. . . for two whole weeks. Luckily, global warming help to age them into perfect moldy monsters just in time for the big day. Thanks, global warming. Now I can see rising world temperatures has an up side.

Have a warm and happy Halloween.

5 comments:

Geo said...

That special pumkin looks like my great, granny Julia Etta, when she had her teeth out.

Geo said...

I mean great-granny

or somethin like that.

brooklyn said...

zina couldn't possibly be any cuter.

that first picture's color and balance are AMAZING.

i wish you would make your posts a little more boring so i wouldn't feel compelled to comment on every one and feel like a psycho obsessive stalker.

Karissa Kay said...

It was fun seeing you today!! My pumpkins look the same as your now. Isn't it weird?

andi said...

Geo - Those were the days. Now modern dentistry has deprived us from teethless grandparents. I remember my grandma had her teeth pull because they thought it would help her ulcers. Crazy.

Brooklyn - No, I am YOUR psycho obsessive stalker.

Karissa - Your pumpkins look just like me in the morning after my kids decide to sleep in my bed. Aaarg.

About Me

I avoid house work by field-tripping with my kids. I avoid my kids by blogging.