we always take our own christmas family picture and it is fun to watch ethan leap into his picture spot after pressing the timer button. somehow we come up with one decent one every year... my sunday to do list included a loooong nap.
Mirjam - After yesterday I really needed a long nap.
Katie - What kind of secret confidential photos of a happy couple would you be referring to? Hmmmm?
Carolyn - I am so glad you like the Christmas card picture, but I have a feeling you will be getting the picture on action item #3 for Christmas this year.
Brooklyn - I hope I look as good as my mom NEXT year.
Geo - Well, let's see ... I must look 19 because I am the one who got to pick out the picture. In all the rest I look 73.
7 comments:
we always take our own christmas family picture and it is fun to watch ethan leap into his picture spot after pressing the timer button. somehow we come up with one decent one every year...
my sunday to do list included a loooong nap.
have you made a web album of the confidential photos for me? pleeeease pleeeease would you could you? I'd love it, thanks.
I like the Christmas card picture!
Good luck with the grumpy princess!
Katie....now I want to see the confidential photos! hmmmmm
It's glorious Fall in Maryland today! Has it warmed up in Utah?
beautiful pics. i hope i look as good as your mom in a few years. what beautiful people your parents are!
How come you look like you're 19?
Mirjam - After yesterday I really needed a long nap.
Katie - What kind of secret confidential photos of a happy couple would you be referring to? Hmmmm?
Carolyn - I am so glad you like the Christmas card picture, but I have a feeling you will be getting the picture on action item #3 for Christmas this year.
Brooklyn - I hope I look as good as my mom NEXT year.
Geo - Well, let's see ... I must look 19 because I am the one who got to pick out the picture. In all the rest I look 73.
I loved today's posts, the leafy
slide show and the princess and Superman in all their poses.
Don't look too hard for other subjects...
Post a Comment