Friday, June 29, 2007

Light

Funny how light changes. Exhibit A) DC thunderstorm light.




Exhibit B) Utah back porch light. (Doen't this look bring back "Visiting grandma in Utah as a small child" feelings?)




Exhibit C) Airplane cockpit light.




Exhibit D) Cousins fort light.

Exhibit E) "Look, mom, I got a real bloody nose and I'm not telling you how!" light.

4 comments:

Cindy Bean said...

HAD I the heavens’ embroidered cloths,
Enwrought with golden and silver light,
The blue and the dim and the dark cloths
Of night and light and the half light,
I would spread the cloths under your feet:
But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

andi said...

WOW! that is beautiful, Cindy. I want that on a pillow for my sofa.

Cindy Bean said...

Yeats

Carolyn said...

I love that poem. The first time I heard it was in the movie "84 Charing Cross Road" Then I found it and painted it in gold all over my desk"1

About Me

I avoid house work by field-tripping with my kids. I avoid my kids by blogging.