
If you have kids and you are coming to DC be sure to check out the Building Museum on E and 6th NW. It is a beautiful building with a little children's museum spot call the Building Zone.

This was Xanny's get up to go impress the "ladies" (ages 4 to 6) playing in the kid spot. Even at 4, I have to say that he is quite the ladies man. We are in for a bumpy ride with this one.

In the great hall of the museum was a floor to ceiling curtain set up for an upcoming event. This is Zina and Kim being little blips in front of a thousand yards of fabric. After the Building Museum Kim and I headed off with the Balhmans to Shakespeare in the Park - Free For All where we saw Love's Labor Lost. It was set in the 60's and was suppose to be the Beatles when they went to the Ashram for meditation. I would have pictures of us but they took my camera battery. Tomorrow is Kim's last day in DC but stay tuned for COUSINS!


No comments:
Post a Comment